.NET EngineerRemote (Worldwide)
As a remote .NET engineer at Logram, you will be part of a dynamic team dedicated to building and maintaining high-quality and scalable web applications. You will have the opportunity to work on a range of projects, applying your skills to create impactful solutions.
- Develop and maintain web applications using .NET 6+
- Write and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Collaborate with frontend developers
- Participating in the entire process of software application development, including the creation and implementation of business logic.
- Deploy web APIs to AWS using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) practices
- Knowledge of .NET 6+, C#, relational databases (preferably Postgres), Docker, RESTful & GraphQL API design
- Familiarity with AWS ecosystem and deploying applications in this environment (preferably using Terraform)
- A keen interest in the latest advances in .NET
Email email@example.com to apply.